Notice for Special General Meeting
OBJECT: NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF MEMBERS OF THE CITRUS GROWERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to all members of the Citrus Growers Association that the Committee of Management of the Association has called a special meeting of members on Saturday February 26th, 2011, at 9:30 am, at 9 miles Stann Creek Valley Road for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Update on Implementation of Arbitration Recommendations, Re: 822,599 discrepancy in pound solids between factory and pound solids lab for orange, sanctioned by the Citrus Control Board
2. Update on Fruit Prices
3. Report to Members on Resolutions taken at the 42nd Annual General Meeting re: the Investment Agreement and Commerce Bight Pier
4. Matters relating to Belize Citrus Growers Association Investment Company Limited and Citrus Products of Belize Limited
5. Collaborate with Government, Heritage Bank, First Caribbean International Bank, Belize Citrus Growers Association Investment Company Ltd and Banks Holdings Ltd to assist CPBL with its short term cash flow needs
6. Update on Initiatives to Control HLB
7. Update on Fair Trade Initiative
8. Update on Hurricane Richard Relief Efforts
The latest press releases from the Belize Growers Citrus Association can be found here.
Please feel free to search our archive
Or simply browse through to find the news.